Monday, January 12, 2009

The Vanilla Filling

So I was at school this past semester, and I often stopped by the Student Information Desk. There was this lady there named Juanita. She has this blog called Cocoa Dulce CocoaBeChillin and I liked it. I in fact liked it so much, it started me on the path to my own. So I sat there and we both tried to come up with a name (plenty bad ones), and I finally landed at Vanilla Dooba.

Why the name? Who are you Vanilla Dooba? Where are you coming from with your no-bloggin-ass tryna start a blog!?

Well I am a student in college with a million thoughts a day and I make people laugh and people make me laugh and now the internet can laugh with us. On the flip - I also make people mad and people make me mad and now the internet can be angry with us. I am mixed (black and british) so I am the Vanilla Dooba. I am a dancer, music producer, performer, and grand dickhead to those who don't like me! You know oreo's got the vanilla filling and so do I. Lying between most things is the filling, whether it be a cookie, cake, story, tooth, or day.

My blog is going to be the filling to my days. Try a taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment